Views: 791 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-01-15 Origin: Site
Outrigger pads are mainly used to pad under the outriggers of construction machinery and play a supporting role.
The outrigger pads are made of composite ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene materials, which are processed by CNC machining in the later stage of compression molding. This material has high strength and rigidity, which can reduce the deformation of the backing plate body when it is stressed, and provide a more stable supporting force for the construction machinery. Water resistance, zero water absorption, corrosion resistance, this material will not split or corrode, can replace the more traditional wood and steel substitutes, greatly save the cost of use and improve the quality of work.
The four-corner support of the outrigger pad can be used normally in harsh environments, and it is better to bend without breaking when overloaded. The outrigger pad is composed of a plate-shaped pad body and a hand rope. The plate-shaped backing plate body is made of UHMW/HDPE polymer synthetic material or MC nylon. The four-corner support of the PE polymer composite material pad is 60mm and the pressure is more than 15-18 tons/cm. The hand rope is made of nylon material. The end of the hand rope is embedded in the backing plate body for easy carrying and arrangement. The outrigger pads pressed by ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene have stronger pressure bearing capacity, which can reach more than 30-45 tons/cm.
1. Non-absorbent, long-term exposure to the sun will not swell and deform.
2. Does not absorb moisture and will not swell due to outdoor exposure.
3. Strong impact strength, will not lose impact strength over time.
4. It is elastic, so it bends under extreme loads without breaking.
5. Easy to clean due to low friction surface.
6. Chemical resistant, non-conductive, durable and durable
7. Compared with other wooden mats, it is safer to use on site.
8. Manufactured in a variety of shapes, including circles.
9. Normal use in extremely harsh environments, with a temperature resistance of 80 degrees above zero and 169 degrees below zero
10. No maintenance required
11. Environmental protection, no pollution to the environment, manufacturers can recycle